Saturday, December 17, 2011

All the Pretty Horses through p. 1?? - Jake

At the on set of this book, knowing nothing of the plot, I thought it was going to be a soul searching adventure through a series of encounters and mishaps. Not the case, the boys get separated from Blevins who turns out to be a little bat shit crazy, did not see this coming, anyone else? Also falling into the ranch and JGC being singled out as the favorite to the Don Hector seems a little formulaic. Although the story is a good one and I am willing to overlook JGC's quick gaining of trust and favor, after all he is the main character. I would like to take this time to recant my statement about Lacey Rawlins being a weak person, he turns out to be a stalwart individual.

Carr?? Still looking for some input, I know you have read a considerable amount at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment